The 2017 sound series is finally here!
Six, hand-picked recordings, made using some of the finest audio equipment available and meticulously curated as part of my ever-growing sound library.
- imitative blackcap song;
- suburban bumblebees, busily foraging amongst cotoneaster;
- rich, internal sounds from estuary debris;
- a lone woodpecker, drumming on a beech limb;
- a Roesel's bush cricket; and
- a song thrush, singing from the very top of a common ash tree on the edge of a Cotswold meadow.
Listen, enjoy, and please let me know what else you'd like to hear.